Good news – we are setting up Camera Rescue in Paris! To secure the camera needs of the future generations, we are coming to Paris for the 1st to the 28th of November to train up a local team to run the basic operations we have done for years in Finland. The team will be built in cooperation with Nation Photo. For more information please see the video above with subtitles.
Have extra camera gear?
We will be buying and doing instant evaluations on all types of cameras in Paris and Lyon at these times:
- 8.11.-12.11. 10:00-18:00 Salon de la Photo – FNAC booth – Exchange value for FNAC products https://www.lesalondelaphoto.com/
- 14.11. 10:00-14:00 Nation Photo Chatelet Paris
- 16.11. 16:00-18:00 Poltred https://poltred.fr/ Lyon
- 19.11. 16:00-19:00 Nation Photo Chatelet Paris
- 26.11. 16:00-19:00 Nation Photo Nation Paris
To sell to us be aware of these two things:
- Bring identity papers with you
- Small packages (under 100€) can be paid in cash and the bigger amounts straight to bank account, except for Salon de la Photo where we issue Fnac vouchers.
You can also drop off or mail your items to either of the Nation Photo Paris shops at any time before the 26th of November according to the guide below.
During November we will be able to check and buy any gear you might have laying around without use. You can simply fill this form out and take or post your gear to one of the two Nation Photo shops – Nation or Châtelet. We will go and check gear in both shops weekly and call you with a quote. If you are happy with the quote, we pay the money to your bank account and if you decide not to sell, you can pick up your gear during the next week.
Some more dates and times might pop-up so keep an eye on the social medias of Nation Photo and Camera Rescue.
Have a lot of gear?
It is very common for us to meet collectors or old professionals with hundreds of cameras without an use. If you are in such a situation, contact us and we will see if we can come and visit you for a quote. In some occasions we can do this even with longer travel distances.
Want to be a part of the team?
We have quite a good setup already teamwise, but if you are super sure you want to be in the Paris Camera Rescue team, please send me an email introducing yourself and explaining why you want to be in the team.
To contact, just send an email to me at: